I am so excited to announce that once again I will be attending Blogher — for the 3rd year in a row. I am equally excited to share that Kinnikinnick Foods will be sponsoring my attendance again. Please do let me know if you will be attending this year — I would LOVE to meet you! I love New York and am so excited that I will be there again soon!
Links of Interest for the Week:
If you missed the announcement, I am now also writing for Babble.com’s celebrity channel – Famecrawler. I am convinced I have the best job in the world and am happy to use my love of celebrity parent news for a new writing adventure. I would LOVE for you to show your support and have a read at some articles I’ve contributed — they can all be found here –> http://blogs.babble.com/famecrawler/author/devanmcguinness/
- Friends without benefits: 8 celebrity bff’s who are opposite sex
- Light or dark? 10 celebrity moms who have been both blonde & brunette
- Best Dressed? Most Likely to Get a Reality Show? I breakdown the upcoming babes superlatives
More of my ramblings:
- I confess 6 weird habits I do while in the 2 week wait – squishy boobs?
- I share what I wish I was taught in childbirth class – water bed belly?
- How we all REALLY clean our houses – I’ll just let this soak.
- Why I am scared for summer break — what will I do with them?
- 10 photos of cats doing people things — dj cat?
- Cats who look like they’ve given up on life — depressed much?
Share This Post: Tweet