Mother’s Day is this weekend and if you’re a mom, I hope you are able to spend it with those that you love — or alone if that’s more your thing. I am with my kids all day everyday and I’ll be honest, my idea of a great Mother’s Day doesn’t always mean spending more time with my kids. Sounds awful, but it’s the truth. I want to spend the day relaxing, not having to clean up messes, make dinner and do all those things I pretty much do every day.
I want to send special Mother’s Day wishes to the moms’ who’s children are no longer here. It can be quite a difficult day for those dealing with infertility, miscarriage, stillbirth, neonatal death or child loss and my heart goes out to you. Make sure you celebrate you too and take the time to process the conflicting feelings that can go along with this day.
I wish all you moms a loving, relaxing and gentle day.
A Few Other Things I’ve Written:
- 7 Probably-Not-True Ways to Predict Baby’s Gender | Babble.com
- 14 Memories My Kids Have Given Me That I’ll Remember Forever | Babble.com
- Memorable Mother’s Day gifts | SheKnows.ca
Things You Just Gotta See:
- Headphones are Necessary for Parenting | Instagram
- My Kids Have Style | Instagram
- A Cookie and a Nap | Twitter
Things I’m Oogling Over:
- Pink and Patterned Nails | Pinterest
- Celtic Knot Hair | Pinterest
- Must-Try Polish Trends for Spring | Pinterest
*****Share This Post: Tweet