I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine’s Day yesterday. I am not a big fan of the mushy-gushy stuff myself, but the kids really got into it this year. Anyone else have their kids come home with almost as much stuff as they did on Halloween? I was surprised — and had a big mom-fail and didn’t bring in a snack for Raru who’s class had a parent bring in cupcakes for Valentine’s Day.
My husband got me some roses, wine, chocolate and made me an appointment for some alone time! He called my hair salon and set up a color/cut and brow wax and even got the same stylists I always have. Impressed & looking forward to it!
Links of Interest for the Week:
- 12 Tips for Getting Your Kids Out the Door On Time For School – For those crazy mornings.
- 7 Things Your Partner Might Want to Avoid When You’re Trying to Conceive – TV, Coffee and Briefs
- 10 Pictures of George the Kat Playing Dress Up – Hank from Breaking Bad? Woody from Toy Story?
Things You Just Gotta See:
- My Valentine – How could you not love her?
- 13 Months | 5th Medicated – Hoping any time now.
- Betty or Veronica – Treating myself.
Pins I’m Oogling Over:
- The Dork Side – Dork love for baby
- Watermelon Breeze – Pour me a glass!
- Sweat pants led me wrong – Someecard humor
I have joined two more Canadian teams this month! I am now a contributing writer for SheKnows Canada — you can read my first article “14 Ways to keep the spark alive when you’re trying to conceive“
I am also now have a column on YummyMummyClub called “Life (Un)Restricted” where I will be sharing tips, tricks and recipes for living life with restrictions such as celiac disease, allergies and intolerances.
Share This Post: Tweet