I have been having some out of character “oh woe is me” moments lately. With the diagnosis last week of probable PCOS that’s causing my fertility issues, I took some time to take in the news and allow a moment of that “oh woe”. I am lucky that I have a reason, it helps me focus and gives me something to do about the situation, which helps me so much. In this case, my “bat” is the low-carb diet, the fertility pills and determination to get through this.
Links of Interest for the Week:
- 12 Interesting Facts About Baby Kicks While Pregnant - when to expect kicking & what to watch for
- 10 Gifts I Have Been Given Through Loss and Grief - what has grief given you?
- How to Have a Safe Gluten-Free Halloween – safe candy and tips for g-free kids
- 10 Ways to Honor Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day- October 15th, will you honor someone?
- 16 Reasons Why Cats Are Better Than People - reason #1: they make friends easier
More posts not to miss:
- 12 Things I Won’t Do, Even For My Kids - turns out I probably don’t love them enough…
- 10 Most Beautiful Cat Breeds - picking favorites
- 12 Different Ways to Cuddle, According to Cats - tips from expert cuddlers
- 9 After-Delivery Care Tips For Natural Birth – you will want those witch hazel pads!