Gluten Free Tuna Salad Deviled Eggs
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 can flaked tuna
- 1/2 sweet onion; finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 clove garlic; finely minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise
- Remove yolks and set whites aside.
- In a bowl, mash up the yolks with a fork.
- Add the mayonnaise, mustard, garlic, tuna, onion, salt and pepper; mix together well
- Stuff or pipe mixture into egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Enjoy!Share This Post: Tweet