Baby Fever. I have it. A strong desire to add another child to our family can feel really huge some days. Until i can convince the husband, here are some ways that might help temporarily stave off the baby fever:
10. The Stink : If you have a dog give it lots of dairy & chocolate. put a diaper on it & have ‘fun’changing it’s diarrhea-filled diapers all day (*note, yes I know chocolate is bad for a dog…this is not medical or pet advice, obvs)
9. Late is the new On Time : arrive at every scheduled appointment at least 25 minutes late
8. My Back Be Hurting : take a 5lb bag of potatoes and baby wear it for a day.
7. The Noise! : record a kid screaming. everytime you get the baby ping – listen to it on repeat for an hour
6. The Nothing Fits Phase : wear clothes that are 3 sizes too small or too big like you would after having a baby
5. Nap or Sleep : don’t shower for three days & still try to feel pretty because taking a 20 minute nap was way more important
4. Remember Colic? : borrow your friends baby during colic hours & remind yourself how great it feels to give that baby back at the end of the shift
3. Sleeplessness : set your alarm every 2 hours to wake up & stay awake for an hour and then function “fully” the next day
2. Car Mess : take cookies, chips; crumble and pour all over your car. top with milk
1. Realization : just give in. really.
:: Do You Suffer From Baby Fever? ::
Looking for REAL advice on how to get rid of a fever in a baby? click hereShare This Post: Tweet