As a follow up to the Top Ten post last week (Facebook Users You Dont Want To Be) I thought i would share the Top Ten Twitter Users That Drive Me Crazy this week. Don’t wanna leave anyone out
10. the shy: This user has a twitter account but you will only ever see links to their latest post or product. That’s it.
9. the over-share: This user loves to talk & sometimes a little too much. Tweeting while on the toilet & then tweeting to tell people that is well, over-sharing.
8. the never follows: This user will not follow you back. No matter how many times you talk to them and they talk back, they wont follow you back.
7. the pedestal: This user uses Twitter like their own personal soapbox or megaphone. Speaking at people instead of to people. (ie ask questions but never thanks for the replies or only tweets what they are doing)
6. the drama queen: This user loves to start drama or involve themselves in it. Complete with all the “foul” language you could think of
5. the Facebook Tweeter: This user has their Facebook page linked to their twitter account. If i wanted to follow you on Facebook I would have … & you can’t fake Twitter presence doing this.
4. the never replies: This user will not reply to tweets. You can tweet them a question, a compliment or a simple HELLO & you will hear crickets.
3. the “they love me, they really love me“: This user loves to re-tweet every time someone tweets something nice to them or mentions them in a positive light — or if they have been #FF recommended.
2. the contest queen: This user constantly begs their followers to vote for them/their kids for every “list” imaginable.
1. the “Auto DM”: This user loves to use a program that automatically sends you a ‘welcome’ direct message. They are never clever, they are never cute & they are never welcome. If you are going to do this – at least follow back so we can DM back & tell you to stop.
::What type of users have you come across that peeve you?::Share This Post: Tweet