In just over 2 weeks from now I will be attending the BlogHer Conference in San Diego. I’m excited & here are my top ten reasons why
10. the time away: This will be my first time away on my own. My second time on a plane & 4 days off from the kids. ::bliss::
9. the plane party: There are many of my blogging friends heading down on the same plane! 5.5hr plane ride of fun
8. the purpose for dressy: Being a work from home mom my wardrobe on most days consists of an over sized t shirt and yoga pants – covered in peanut butter. I am excited to dress up for a reason – wardrobe, hair & makeup.
7. the networking: I am excited to meet new people – connect with other gluten free bloggers, non profit organizations and the amazing people behind them.
6. the party time: This year since BlogHer official parties are open to anyone with a conference pass I will be hitting them all up & then more!
5. the scenery: I have never been to San Diego before – California here i come!
4. the squee’s: I am going to get the opportunity to meet a lot of friends who i have been chatting with for over a year in real life! ::Squee::
2. the AMAZING support: I am so lucky and thrilled to have the support of Kinnikinnick Foods who are sponsoring my trip to BlogHer again this year. Being able to represent a company that i adore makes this trip that much more special.
1. the learning: Last year I learned so much during the sessions & this year seems to be on par or better. I am so exited to soak up all the knowledge and rejuvenate my inspiration through all the amazing attendees.
::Will you be going?? If yes, what are you looking forward to the most? ::Share This Post: Tweet