Facebook is awesome. I love connecting with new friends and old friends but then you come across the occasional updater that just drives you crazy. This week we have the top ten Facebook users you do not want to be.
10. the absent: This user set up a Facebook account – connected with a few friends and then wont update again for another 6+ months
9. the game player: This user spends all their time signing up for new facebook games and tries to get all of their friends to play too. nothing but updates on their newest game play & you only hear from them if they want you to join in too.
8. the friend collector: This user likes to send friend requests to everyone who went to their primary school through high school and will go as far as friend-ing the person who looked at them across the hall … everyone.
7. the “look at me”: This user likes to update everyone on facebook of their newest toy, their newest expensive trip or how they just bought like the best thing ever. & it seems to be something every week.
6. the lonely?: This user likes to update. every. second. of . the day. well, not every second but this person will clutter your feed with their daily happenings – play by play style.
5. the complainer: This user likes to let us all know why their life sucks. Even if it is just because they couldn’t find their favourite sock – everything is FML.
4. the drama queen: This user loves to start drama or involve themselves in it. Every feed update is another new fight about who knows what.
3. the party all the time: This user loves to party. Really you didnt know? Check out all the drunk photos we see of them every. single. weekend.
2. the overshare: This user loves to talk about everything. Wanna know when they last used the toilet? You will probably know within the hour…
1. the “no really, my life IS perfect”: This user loves to share how perfect their life is. They had an awesome time going to the mall by themselves with their three kids while they ate ice cream and not one child got a drop of that chocolate ice cream on their white sweaters… no really. . . every day.
::What type of users have you come across that peeve you?::Share This Post: Tweet