This upcoming week marks my ‘how do I survive’ week as my kids are now DONE school for the summer. That went faster than I though it would and come September, I will have one child in full time school and a second in part time school. I am not sure if that will mean an easier time or harder time to get stuff done. I am embarking on a summer of working 35+ hours from home while taking care of three children full time… wish me luck & pass on any tips of the trade if you have any!
Links of Interest for the Week:
- Confession Time! Mom Things I Hate Doing – don’t hate me
- DREADING taking my kids to the beach — fingers crossed for me!
- What my multiple miscarriages have taught me — lessons through loss
- How NOT to announce your pregnancy — Facebook friend?
More posts not to miss:
- TomKat Divorce?! – 7 Iconic Moments
- Celebs who are multi-divorcees — Bad at Marriage?
- 10 Cats with GORGEOUS eyes – why not?
- Haaave you met Anakin? — miracle cat with only 2 legs