This week went by quickly — a flurry of not a whole lot of sleep, a lot of work to do, sticky hot weather and the regular chaos that comes with three kids in the house. I celebrated my 8th wedding anniversary, I got a new mattress set for my bed (hello comfort!) & enjoyed wine out of a glass… yep, I did. This week I hope to get a better handle on the laundry (ha, a girl can dream) and of course, pack in some more summer fun with the kids!
Links of Interest for the Week:
- Skipping on prenatal vitamins + 7 other things you wont catch me doing when I get pregnant
- Why having more than 2 kids is awesome – built in playdates!
- Pregnant activities that deserve a gold medal – like not falling asleep
- How to be the worst neighbour ever – what’s that smell?
More posts not to miss:
- Best Animal GIF’s on the internet – you’re welcome
- Review: Kinnikinnick Foods Soft Buns – good or could be better?
- How to act like a celebrity when you’re not one - hello, paparazzi?
- Watch the Bachelorette? Did Emily Let The Man Go?- spoiler alert!