Having a child who is casein intolerant but two other kids who are not can be challenging at times. There are so many delicious treats that contain a lot of dairy and I don’t want Babe E to feel left out.
Luckily there are now a lot of casein free options that are also gluten free on the market. One treat that goes hand in hand with childhood is milk – specifically chocolate and strawberry milk. Since milk is not an option here we use a soy-based milk – So Good. So Good comes in a variety of flavors including original, vanilla, strawberry and chocolate as well as low-fat or fat free options.
Having the strawberry and chocolate flavors which are safe for Babe E to drink comforts me in knowing that she won’t be left out. So Good doesn’t taste like a replacement for milk either. Big P & Princess R, who can tolerate dairy, drink up So Good just as quickly as they would milk.
Other benefits of So Good:
- Made from non-genetically modified soy protein by Identity Preservation. What this means is that a monitoring system has been put in place which controls each step of the manufacturing process — from seed selection to planting and harvesting, transportation and processing — to ensure no genetically modified soybeans enter the supply stream at any time.
- Gluten, cholesterol, animal product, and lactose free & low in saturated fat
- Participant in Health Check™ – a food information program developed by the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada
- So Good has factories on both the east and west coast of Canada, reducing its distance to market (unlike Silk soy milk, which is shipped up from the US).
- Fortified with 15 essential vitamins and minerals including vitamins A, D2, B12 and riboflavin
sponsored by:Share This Post: Tweet