I have had a long, long week my friends! The kids have been home from school basically the whole week as we battle out a cold, flu and of course, pink eye. I still have this cough that won’t quit, but thankfully the kids seem well enough to go back to school at the start of the week. That means I can enjoy some quiet without having to worry about what they are destroying now!
Links of Interest for the Week:
- 7 Ways He Should Not React to the News That You’re Pregnant - there are good ways + there are bad ways
- 8 Common Things That Are Luxuries For Moms - like warm meals
- 7 Worst Mistakes That Parents Make When Talking to Kids - we all make them, find out what they are
- 10 Things You Shouldn’t Do When Your Wife is in Labor - pass on to the men you know!
- 17 Guinea Pigs Dressed Up For Halloween - the cuteness!!
More posts not to miss:
- 10 Reasons I Can’t Stand Cold + Flu Season - more than just annoying
- 12 Reasons Why Dogs Are Better Than People - they just always seem so happy!
- 14 Cats Perplexed By Their Own Face - mirror, mirror on the wall…
- Top 20 Boy Names of 2012 - do you like to see your kids name on the list?