I have had one difficult week — in the span of a few days, I had a confirmed chemical pregnancy and on top of that had to make the decision to say goodbye to the one thing that’s seen me through everything and more — my cat Puff. He died peacefully at home in my arms with the help of a loving and caring veterinarian with my husband and Ming-Ming by his side. I miss him more than I can really say and grieving while on Clomid has been interesting. I appreciate all the sweet words so many of you have offered, it helps so much.
Links of Interest for the Week:
- Most Popular Baby Names from 100 Years Ago – I never hear “Dorthy” anymore.
- 15 Ways to Connect With Your Child When You Have 15 Minutes – everyone has 15 minutes
- 15 Cats Who Look Like Pin-Up Models – you have to see it to believe it
- 7 Things I’ve Gotten Tired of Hearing After a Year of Trying to Conceive – people mean well, but …
- What to Have on Hand For When Your Kids Say “I’m Bored” – boredom basket to the rescue
- 10 Cats Who Are Overly-Attached – oddly enough, not an oxymoron
Photos You Just Gotta See:
- I Got Myself Some New Glasses — I can see again
- Filling the Void — my kids trying to comfort me
- 4th Time’s a Charm? — Clomid round 4
Pins I’m Oogling Over:
I will be speaking at a conference in Toronto, Ontario during April called MomThrive. It’s the first conference dedicated the self-care of all moms. I will be hosting a panel on Self-Care During Grief. Be sure to pick up a ticket (for you & a friend) before they’re sold out!
Share This Post: Tweet