- I hate chicken. I will eat it if its heavily gluten free breaded & deep fried or covered in sauce but not otherwise
- I usually always wear one sock in the house. One sock. Why? Cause I hate feet – especially when feet touch my feet – even my own
- I can not medially drive – so I walk everywhere. Not looking forward to the winter!
- I eat macaroni (like mac & cheese) with a spoon. My husband has always made fun of me for this because he adamantly feels it should be eaten with a fork.
- I stuff Kleenex up my nose when I have a cold. Why? I hate when my nose is plugged & if i can trick myself into thinking it’s plugged because there’s tissue up there – i am happier.
- My shoe size is 7/8. So is my moms. She has a bigger shoe collection then I do and it is very handy to have the same shoe size.
- I get ridiculously excited for my birthday. I hate getting older but I love the “it’s all about me” thing.
- I grew up as a vegetarian. There are still some meats i will never try & many I have no idea how to cook.
|I love hearing from you! Leave a comment below ♥
Accustomed Chaos | Gluten Free Attachment Parenting™