In the past i had used other big name baby carriers like the Snugli and a Jolly Jumper one, but I was on the search for the perfect one.
Well, I found the perfect baby carrier for everything I needed it for! The magnificent Moby Wrap. I am not sure I can say enough about how much I LOVE this product.
* 100% cotton
* supports a baby from Preemie to 35lbs (fabric can hold up to 45lbs)
* comes in a variety of designs/colors
* comes with a handy instruction manual to demonstrate the variety of holds the instructions are also available online
Why I Love The Moby:
- easy fit
- design allows the weight to bear across shoulders and back making it very comfortable to wear and carry baby for long periods of time
- many ways to hold the baby in 1 carrier (ie, kangaroo hold, front, back, etc)
- keeps baby warm in cold weather and cool in warm weather
- ability to breastfeed discretely while baby is still in carrier
- very reasonable price (39.35-49.95)
- no bulky clips, buckles or straps
- used it for both my newborn (8lbs) and my 2 yr old (27lbs) interchangeably
- grows with baby – have been using it since my youngest was born – she’s now 11 months old
- Soothes even the FUSSIEST baby – while leaving my hands completely free to care for my other 2 children.
- has a bit of a learning curve to get the Moby wrapped (but by the 3rd time I was a pro at it)
- not easy to quickly pack away – because it is so long i have to take the time to fold and roll and put away into it’s case
Long story short – I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Moby Wrap. I am not sure what I did before I had this product. I have since been recommending this product for anyone looking for a baby carrier for themselves or as a gift to another mother. They also have a lot of other products available including a super cute MiniMoby so your child can have one for their dolls!
You can find out more information about the amazing Moby Wrap at www.mobywrap.com. To find out where they are sold near you, check out their store locator here.