I had another crazy and busy week. Parent/Teacher interviews for school for Big P & Princess R. I was all extra proud of them for doing so well at school – rock stars really. Oh and it’s starting to look a lot like winter – having to pull out the warm coats from the storage closet and had our first snow fall a few days ago (the snow didn’t stay but dang it was there).
Today I am off to get some new piercings – I will show you some pictures tomorrow. I have a date with my husband tonight as well and I am really looking forward to some alone-ish time with him tonight. Yah-hoo for brother’s who look after their nieces and nephew!
Now – writings you don’t want to miss out on:
If you missed the post yesterday – one of my bestest friends needed an outlet to vent. She shared her feeling about two phrases people keep saying to her now that she’s a mother & why people need to stop saying them to each other. Please read her post and offer her some words of support if you can — Being a Mom is Tough Enough So Why the Competition?
Babble | Being Pregnant
- 13 More Frightening Pregnancy Celebration Cakes
- 10 Breathtaking Henna and Body Painted Bellies
- The Pros and Cons of Adding Another Child
- 7 Must-Have Products After Vaginal Delivery
- 7 Adorable Ways to Share Your Pregnancy News at Thanksgiving Dinner
- Twilight-Inspired Baby Gear For Pregnant ‘Twihards’
Hope you all have a great weekend!Share This Post: Tweet