I hope you all had a good week & are gearing up for a week even better then the last. My week has been a combination of stressful, happy and relaxing. Some good news to share with you in a few weeks for a new opportunity I am thrilled to have – I will share when I can.
My week has been consumed with a confession about Twilight and now I am just starting to read the first book. I am still embarrassed to admit just how excited I am that the next movie is about to come out this week. The book so far – awesome – addicted already.
I wasn’t totally consumed with Twilight this week – I did happen to get some writing done:
- Childhood Risk of Gluten Contamination: Straw Rides
- Live Cooking Demonstration: Holiday Appetizers & Desserts
Babble | Being Pregnant
- 5 Things to Do After a Positive Pregnancy Test
- Fertility, Pregnancy & Labor Dieties
- Should There Be A Cut Off Age to Motherhood?
- Taking Care of You After Miscarriage
- 11 Incredible Breastfeeding Images in Ancient Art
- Tips for Surviving Bed Rest Boredom
- Are You Pregnant & Depressed? New Study Shows Long Term Effects
:: Fingers Crossed For A Great Week Ahead! ::
Share This Post: Tweet