Since losing Puff, Ming and I have been quite sad and lonely. I feared Ming would die of a broken heart since he’s never been apart from Puff ever and so we made the decision to adopt a cat from the local animal shelter. Meet Ariel — a 2 year old tabby cat who has melted all our hearts and has everyone wrapped around her little paw. She has been an amazing addition to our family and I can’t put into words what she’s done for our family’s spirit already.
She’s been home for about a week and we’re currently transitioning her onto a gluten free diet from what she was fed at the shelter. She’s a sweet girl who purrs when you pick her up, lets you rock her like a baby and doesn’t get fazed by all the chaos around here.
Links of Interest for the Week:
- 8 Harmless Things That Are Dangerous When You Have Kids – Have you stepped on Lego in the Dark?
- 8 Things to Stop Doing While Supporting Your Friend with Secondary Infertility – There is a wrong way
- 10 Football Related Products for Your Superbowl-Loving Dogs – Want football-shaped dog cookies?
Photos You Just Gotta See:
- 5 Things About Me – Sharing 5 random things you may not know about me
- Yellow Skinny Jeans – Raru has a great sense of fashion
- Vine App – Have you tried it yet?
Pins I’m Oogling Over:
- It’s a Pig — Tiny pig in a lawn chair
- Smiguel – Gollum for the win
- Cake Batter Protein Shake – How could you go wrong?
This week, I have my first post up on 5 Minutes for Mom as one of their new Food Bloggers. I share a new naturally gluten-free side dish that all the kids actually ate — Roasted Baby Bok Choy with Garlic Salt
Share This Post: Tweet