In 2007 a movie was released called The Bucket List. It was an amazing movie that followed 2 characters who had been diagnosed with a terminal illness & had a list of things they wanted to do before they died … their Bucket List.
I have a few things on my list so far – it’s something i hope to keep adding onto as i grow older & hope to be able to cross everything off the list.
Here is a sampling:
- write a gluten free cookbook & have it published
- write a book about perinatal grief
- meet three of my favourite people who i haven’t met in real life yet (1, 2, 3)
- go visit England
- become fluent in French
- try every beverage (that’s gluten free) at Starbucks
- make Unspoken Grief the vision i hope it to be & to help those who need it
- go on a weekend getaway with only my husband
- find a balance in life & reduce stress
- get the nerve to sing – like actually sing – to my husband
:: So friends, tell us what is on your list? ::Share This Post: Tweet