It was Friday and I was feeling particularly crappy since I have no idea what’s going on with my body. I have been in a rut lately — the toll of infertility has taken me and it’s been a difficult few weeks for me. I was just mindlessly heading to get the mail — most of it junk, a bill and a mysterious letter with no return address. I rarely get any personal mail, so I opened it first and found a handwritten letter on lined paper that read:
I Love You
It was the absolute perfect thing for me in that moment. Raru was at my mom’s house a week ago and they mailed this letter to me — envelope, address, stamp and all. A small gesture that was fun for Raru that just meant the world to me. I think we all need to take time to mail a hand-written letter every once in a while.
Links of Interest for the Week:
- 7 Stages of Seeing a Negative Pregnancy Test When Trying to Conceive – starts with denial
- 10 Small Things That Make My Kids Really Angry — it’s easier than it should be
- The 9 Best “Ermahgerd” Animal Pictures Ever — ERMAHGERD!
- 7 Reasons Why Kids and Winter Don’t (or Shouldn’t) Mix — I hate winter
- 8 Habits of An Infertile Who’s Trying to Conceive — obsess much?
- 10 Cats Who Think They’re Actually a Meerkat — cats are just weird
Share This Post: Tweet