One of my favourite things about being a mom has to be watching my kids develop into who they are going to be. They all have very unique personalities and it’s easy to see what they love and what they can’t stand.
Bean loves all things fashion. Yes, I buy the clothes, but she comes up with the most fun and strange combinations that just can’t be explained. Here she has a leopard-pink costume on inside out paired with backwards pants, necklaces and one belt, handbag type thing. Plus, there are a few Lalaloopy dolls tucked into her pants.
I don’t get it, but I do love it!
A Few Other Things I’ve Written:
- 10 Cards That Accurately Explain Life With Infertility | Babble.com
- 7 Tips for Talking to Your Kids About Sex | Babble.com
- 10 Hidden Sources of Gluten | YummyMummyClub
- 4 Best Sex Positions After Having a Baby | SheKnows.ca
Things You Just Gotta See:
- Happiness in Pure Form | Instagram
- Do You Ever Do Dessert For Dinner? | Instagram
- I Got ID’d at Target to Buy Gossip Girl? | Twitter
Things I’m Oogling Over:
- Let’s Have a Party Board | Pinterest
*****Share This Post: Tweet