- 2 cups Greek yogurt *
- 1 large cucumber, peeled
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 Tbs lemon juice or white vinegar
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Grate cucumber and place it in a strainer. Squeeze to release some of the liquid and let dry out. Set aside
- Combine the yogurt, remaining ingredients including cucumber.
- Refrigerate or serve
* if you want to make your own Greek yogurt here’s how
- Line a colander with coffee filters and place it over a bowl.
- Add regular yogurt into the filter lined colander and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- This process will drain out the whey and give you thick Greek yogurt