Gluten Free Donut Bites using Kinnikinnick Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 cup Kinnikinnick Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup almond milk or milk or water
- 3 cups vegetable oil for deep frying
- 8 chocolate balls or frozen jam balls
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- In a deep fryer heat oil to about 350-375 degrees F
- In a medium bowl mix together Kinnikinnick mix, egg, milk and 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil
- Dip the balls of chocolate (or frozen jam balls) into the Kinnikinnick mix and place into heated oil
- Remove from oil when turns slightly brown (approx 10 seconds) and let cool on paper towel or cooling rack; repeat for remaining chocolate/jam & let completely cool
- Once all the donut bites are cooled dip each one in the icing sugar covering completely & enjoy your chocolate or jam filled donut bites!
Post sponsored by Kinnikinnick Foods. Custom recipe created by Devan McGuinness & is property of Accustomed Chaos & Kinnikinnick Foods.