Happy Mother’s Day & Blog Awards
|My Mother’s Day Gift
I had a great Mother’s Day! I got to sleep in (I get to every weekend really) and when I woke up the kitchen and living room were clean and there was a lovely card waiting for me. Inside was the perfect Mother’s Day Gift! A homemade coupon to complete my cherry blossom tattoos. The card that the coupon came in was beautifully coloured by my kids and when I woke up from my nap they handed it to me with excitement! I hope all you other Mom’s had a great day. I was especially thinking of all you beautiful mother’s to Angels today. I know the day is not easy and I hope you spent it with family surrounding you.
I would also like to take today to finally accept the wonderful and kind awards I’ve been given. I am sorry it has taken me so long to accept them, but better late than never (I hope).
This award is given to a blog that is honest and keeps things real. To accept this award I am to list 10 things about myself and then pass it on to up to 10 bloggers.
Share This Post:
The Sunshine award is given to bloggers who’s positivity and creativity inspire others. As you can understand, that is such a sweet award to be given! I would like to pass on the Sunshine Award to Lindsey at Waking Up Williams
. You have been so sweet to me – giving blogging advice and your blog is just wicked!
As if I haven’t been spoiled enough – I am also lucky to receive two more awards from the beautiful Andrea
at Memories As A Mom
The Sisterhood Award is given to females who show “attitude” and “gratitude” and are there for each others. I am so happy to be in this category and would like to pass this award on to Jennifer from Three Pugs & a Baby
. You defiantly have been there for me as a blogger friend and you are always a joy to ‘talk’ to !
So, for the Honest Scrap Award – here are 10 things about me:
- I have a weird obsession with numbers. I hate odd numbers – everything must be even, but I am ok with the numbers 3 and 5
- I have never had Starbucks coffee or Nutella
- I eat pasta with a spoon
- My husband has never seen me without toe nail polish. We’ve been together for 11 years and I have always and will always have cute toes
- I could eat watermelon until I explode
- I don’t feel normal or decent looking unless my eyebrows are waxed
- I hide a can of soda in the fridge for those rare moments I feel like I will die without one
- I have a latex allergy
- I have never spent a night alone without someone else in the house – ever and I am 28 years old
- I used to be a counselor for people charged with sexual offenses and it was a difficult job
*Check out the great giveaways and enter for your chance to win! *
Would Love to Hear From You! Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment Below
Be Sure To Stay Connected!