- 9 gluten free lasagna noodles
- Frozen chopped spinach
- 1/2 sweet onion; chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 1 clove garlic; minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese; grated
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese; grated
- 1tsp oregano; dried
- 1tsp basil; dried
- 1 cup cottage or ricotta cheese
- 1 cup chicken breast; cooked & cubed
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions
- Meanwhile over medium heat in a medium sized pot melt butter; add onions & garlic & simmer for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- In 1/4 cup of chicken broth dissolve corn starch; add remaining chicken broth to pot with onions & bring to a bubble; add in dissolved corn starch & remaining chicken broth & stir until thick
- Add in 3 cups of mozzarella cheese & 1/4 cup of the Parmesan, basil & oregano & stir until cheese is melted & blended
- preheat oven to 350
- In a lasagna pan pour a scoop of the melted white cheese; line with 3 cooked gluten free noodles; top those noodles with cottage cheese & spinach; add 3 more noodles; top with the chicken & cheese sauce; top again with the 3 remaining noodles, cheese sauce and remaining 1 cup of mozzarella & 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheeses.
- Cook in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes & when cheese on top is golden brown & bubbling.
Enjoy!Share This Post: Tweet