- 1 loaf of gluten free bread (I used Kinnikinnick Robins Honey Brown Rice Bread)
- 3/4 cup of butter
- 1onion; chopped
- 2 stalks celery; chopped
- 2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 cup chicken broth (gluten free)
- salt and pepper; to taste
- Let bread defrost (if you bought from frozen) & sit on counter for 3-4hrs; cut into cubes
- In a sauce pot, heat butter over medium heat. Cook onion and celery until soft.
- Add seasoning and salt & pepper
- Stir in bread cubes and moisten with chicken broth mixing all ingredients well.
- You can use this to stuff in the turkey or you can bake in a casserole dish at 350 degrees for approx 35 minutes.
|Feel Free To Browse Through More Gluten Free Recipes ♥
Accustomed Chaos | Gluten Free Attachment Parenting™