- 4 green/red/orange bell peppers; tops cut off & seeds removed
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 1lb ground beef/pork or chicken
- 1 yellow onion; chopped
- grated mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat pan with olive oil and cook ground beef until cooked through. Add chopped onion, salsa and taco seasoning. stir until well blended.
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Mix cooked brown rice in with the cooked ground beef; fill cut out green peppers to brim with beef/rice mix; top with shredded cheese
- Place filled peppers in a bake proof dish and put in preheated oven and back for 25 minutes.
|Feel Free To Browse Through More Gluten Free Recipes ♥
Accustomed Chaos | Gluten Free Attachment Parenting™