- 2 Kinnikinnick Personal Sized Pizza Crusts (frozen)
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened (or Vegan margarine)
- 2 large cloves of garlic, smashed and minced
- 1 tablespoon of freshly chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix together butter, garlic and parsley until well combined
- While crust is still frozen, spread the butter mixture on top, covering the whole crust
- Place crusts on a baking sheet and put into preheated oven for 10-15 minutes until crust is golden brown.
- Optional: Place cheese on top and broil until melted
- Cut into strips and serve with warm marinara sauce
Post sponsored by Kinnikinnick Foods. Custom recipe created by Devan McGuinness.
Interested in trying it out? Purchase Kinnikinnick Foods Personal Size Pizza Crust at your local store or buy online.
Share This Post: Tweet