- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts; cubed
- 2 carrots; peeled and chopped
- 1 onion; chopped
- 1 celery stalk; chopped
- 1 cup gluten free noodles (I use Rizopia shells)
- 2 bay leaves
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a large pot add chicken all ingredients except noodles together & bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour
- Add noodles and continue simmering for 20 minutes
- Serve & enjoy!
|Feel Free To Browse Through More Gluten Free Recipes ♥
Accustomed Chaos | Gluten Free Attachment Parenting™