- 1.5 cups peanut butter
- 1/2 cup gluten free graham style crumbs
- 5 cups confectioners sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl combine peanut butter, graham style crumbs, sugar and vanilla & mix until combined well
- Roll into small balls with your hands and place on parchment paper & put in the fridge to set for about 1 hour.
- After the hour place in freezer & using a double broiler or microwave melt the chocolate chips
- Remove peanut butter balls from freezer and dip each one in the chocolate covering the bottoms & part way up the top
- Place back on the parchment paper & refrigerate until set.
Enjoy!Share This Post: Tweet