I am a big fan of tomatoes, garlic and onion. I am also a big fan of pizza and any time I can combine all those ingredients into a quick and easy recipe that will leave everyone (gluten free or not) wanting more, I am all over it. Bruschetta is one of the best that uses all those ingredients and it’s perfect for an appetizer, easy lunch and my kids love it so it’s perfect for an after-school snack. It takes no time to prepare and you can modify to your tastes.
- 3 roma tomatoes; chopped
- ½ green peppers, cubed
- 2 cloves garlic; minced
- 6 fresh basil leaves; chopped
- ½ red onion; diced
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 2 Kinnikinnick Foods Personal Size Pizza Crust
- Preheat oven to 375F
- In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic, green pepper, basil, onion and the vinegar and olive oil; stir until well mixed. Let sit for 20 minutes
- Spread mixture on to frozen KINNIKINNICK FOODS personal sized pizza crust
- *optional: sprinkle with shreaded goat cheese or Parmesan cheese
- Cook in preheated oven for 15 minutes
Post sponsored by Kinnikinnick Foods. Custom recipe created by Devan McGuinness.