Gluten Free Fried Rice
|Vegetable fried rice: gluten free, casein free, nut free
Fried rice is a great side dish to make when you have left over cooked rice. This dish can be made up a few different ways by switching out what type of meat (if any) you use as well as the vegetables. Here is a recipe for simple fried rice.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 Tbs soy sauce
- 2 large effs, beaten
- pepper and salt to taste
- 3 cups cold leftover rice
- 1 Tbs rice wine
- green onion, thinly sliced
- Heat 2 Tbs of oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the eggs and green onion with salt and pepper. Scramble in a pan.
- Once it comes into clumps add the cold rice and wine.
- Adjust with soy sauce to your liking.
This recipe can be added to include chicken, beef, ham, shrimp – simply cook and add.
Would Love to Hear From You! Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment Below
Top Mommy Blogs – Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!
Be sure to subscribe to our RSS feed or follow my blog and get updates to your dashboard
Share This Post:
Be Sure To Stay Connected!