Gluten and Dairy (Casein) Free Cream of Tomato Soup
- 4 cups fresh tomatoes; chopped
- 1/4 cup onion; chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth (gluten free)
- 1 cup earths own RYZA™ original rice milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 4 dried cloves
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 vegan butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a blender add chopped tomatoes, onion, and 1/2 cup chicken broth. Bend until smooth.
- In a pot over medium heat add blended tomatoes/onion mixture, the remaining chicken broth, salt, sugar, dried herbs and cloves. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- In saucepan melt vegan butter then add cornstarch and cook gently for 2 minutes. Add RYZA™ and cook stirring until thick and smooth then whisk into pot of tomato/herbs.
- Taste and adjust seasoning then simmer an additional 5 minutes.
Sponsored by RYZA
|© Custom recipe created by Devan McGuinness & is property of Accustomed Chaos & Earth’s Own Ryza|
Share This Post: Tweet