|How to Make Gluten-Free Playdoh |
Author: Devan McGuinness
Since many traditional store-bought playdoughs contain gluten (including the most popular brand PlayDoh), making gluten-free playdoh is important for kids with celiac disease or gluten intolerance/allergy.
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of corn OR potato starch
- 1/2 cup white rice flour
- 1/2 cup of table salt
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- n a large mixing bowl mix together all ingredients.
- Add to pot over medium heat and stir together until mix turns into a well-formed ball.
- Remove from heat (optional separate into sections and add a different food colour to each ball).
- Store in air tight containers when completely cooled.
Recipe by Accustomed Chaos at http://accustomedchaos.com/how-to-make-gluten-free-playdoh/