|Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Tofu Tzatziki |
Cuisine: gluten-free, dairy-free
Author: Devan McGuinness
Prep time: 15 mins
Total time: 15 mins
- 1 package soft tofu
- 1 cucumber, peeled + grated, juice squeezed out
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon dill (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a blender, combine all ingredients (making sure the grated cucumber is well squeezed, removing a lot of liquid).
- Process until tofu is creamy and all ingredients are well blended.
- Transfer to a separate dish and chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour (the cooler the tastier)
Recipe by Accustomed Chaos at http://accustomedchaos.com/gluten-free-dairy-free-tofu-tzatziki/