|Gluten-Free Pizza Lasagna Soup |
Author: Devan McGuinness
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 45 mins
Total time: 55 mins
If you love pizza and you love lasagna, you must try out this delicious, quick and easy soup.
- 1 pound of ground beef or ground pork
- 1 yellow onion; chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms; washed and chopped
- 1 box of chicken stock (make sure you use a gluten-free brand)
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 1 cup pepperoni slices; chopped (make sure you use a gluten-free type)
- 8-10 broken rice lasagna noodles
- 2 teaspoons of oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sat and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, combine the ground beef, onion and mushroom and olive oil. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until beef is browned.
- Add the chicken stock, tomato sauce, oregano and salt and pepper. Bring to a boil over medium heat, then reduce and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add broken rice lasagna noodles and continue simmering for 10 minutes or until lasagna noodles have softened.
- Serve and enjoy!
Not Gluten-Free?: If you don't need to eat gluten-free, this recipe can be made using 8-10 broken wheat-based lasagna noodles. Not Dairy-Free?: If you don't need to eat dairy-free, this recipe holds itself well to adding in a tablespoon of cottage cheese or ricotta cheese into each individually served bowls. You can also put some grated mozzarella cheese into each serving dish and broil until brown and melted.
Recipe by Accustomed Chaos at http://accustomedchaos.com/gluten-free-pizza-lasagna-soup/