|Candy Cane KinniToos Peppermint Bark |
Cuisine: gluten free
Author: Devan McGuinness for Kinnikinnick Foods
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Eating gluten-free doesn't mean you have to miss out on all the holiday treats!
- 1 package of white chocolate bakers chocolate
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 15 Kinnikinnick KiniToos Chocolate Vanilla cookies
- 2-5 tablespoons crushed candy canes (to taste)
- Over low heat, slowly melt bakers chocolate and vegetable shortening on the stove top
- Crush the KinniToos cookies to small bits, reserve
- Place parchment paper over a cookie sheet and spread the melted chocolate over top in a thin layer
- Sprinkle the crushed KinniToos and crushed candy canes on top, using as much as you'd like
- Place in the refrigerator for at least an hour until hardened.
- Break into small pieces and eat away!
Recipe by Accustomed Chaos at http://accustomedchaos.com/candy-cane-kinnitoos-peppermint-bark/