Cuisine: gluten free; dairy free
Author: Devan McGuinness - accustomedchaos.com
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
- 1 bunch of kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt (or sea salt)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Wash and dry the kale thoroughly.
- With a knife, remove the kale leaves from the stem and break into bit sized pieces.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle on salt place onto a cookie sheet and into preheated oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes until edges are brown
Calories: 58 Fat: 2.5g Fiber: 1.5g
Recipe by Accustomed Chaos at http://accustomedchaos.com/baked-kale-chip-recipe/