|Twice-Baked Sweet Potato with Pecan-Maple Topping |
Author: Devan McGuinness - accustomedchaos.com
Naturally gluten free & dairy free if using vegan butter.
- 2 Sweet potatoes
- 2TBS butter (or dairy free alternative)
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- crushed pecans (to desired amount)
- drizzle of maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Wrapped in foil and pierced with a fork, place potatoes in oven & cook for 45 to 75 minutes (the bigger the potato, the longer it needs to cook)
- When cooked, slide potatoes in half length-wise and carefully scoop out soft potato, leaving the skin in tact and place into a bowl.
- Mix butter and garlic salt into the bowl of potatoes until well mixed and spoon back into the potato skins.
- Top each half with pecans and drizzle with maple syrup.
- Place back in the oven for 5-8 minutes until heated through.
Recipe by Accustomed Chaos at http://accustomedchaos.com/twice-baked-sweet-potato-with-pecan-maple-topping/