|Summer-Fresh Quinoa Salad |
Author: Devan McGuinness - accustomedchaos.com
- 2 cups pre-drained quinoa
- 2.5 cups of water
- 1 cucumber; cut into cubes
- 2 roma tomatoes; cut into cubes
- 1/2 sweet onion; cut into cubes
- 1 sweet orange pepper; cut into cubes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a pot, bring water to a boil, add in quinoa and cover with lid, reduce to low heat and cook for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, chop all veggies, add in basil, salt & pepper and oilve oil.
- When quinoa is cooked, add in veggie/herb mix; stir and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve cold.
Recipe by Accustomed Chaos at http://accustomedchaos.com/summer-fresh-quinoa-salad-recipe/