|Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Quinoa |
Author: Devan McGuinness - accustomedchaos.com
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 20 mins
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vegan margarine
- 2 apples (I use gala); cut into cubes
- 1 table spoon cinnamon
- In a pot, add 1 cup quinoa and 1 1/2 cups of water. Bring to a boil, cover with lid and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- In a pot over medium heat, combine butter, cinnamon, brown sugar and apples. Stir until well coated.
- Simmer on stove top until butter is melted and apples are soft.
- Add the apple mix to the cooked quinoa; stir together
Recipe by Accustomed Chaos at http://accustomedchaos.com/apple-cinnamon-quinoa-recipe/