Gluten Free Olive Oil Veggie Pasta
|Gluten Free Olive Oil Veggie Pasta
So, as you all know I am a super busy mom of 3 young kids and sometimes I don’t have the time (or patience) to put together a huge elaborate meal for the kids. Since we have to eat gluten free, sometimes that can be a challenge.
One of those meals that is in my rotation for that type of day is the Olive Oil Veggie Pasta. From start to finish it takes only about 15 minutes – for real. There are a hundred different variations that can be made to this one too so it’s hard to get tired of it.
Keep reading for recipe:
- 1 pkg spiral gluten free pasta
- 1 sweet onion; finely chopped
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 2 handfuls grape tomatoes; halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp garlic
- pepper and salt to taste
- Prepare pasta to directions
- While pasta is cooking, chop onion, cut tomatoes and prepare corn (either open can or defrost in microwave)
- When pasta is finished cooking, drain and rinse and add all ingredients together, mixing until well blended.
Like I said there are so many variations this recipe could take. I have used sweet peppers, broccoli, parsley – you name it I’ve tried it in the recipe and it’s always so tasty. Adding a can of tuna can bring up the protein and my kids love it that way too.
Try this out and let me know what you think!
Share This Post:
Be Sure To Stay Connected!