- 1 package of white chocolate bakers chocolate
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 15 Kinnikinnick KiniToos Chocolate Vanilla cookies
- 2-5 tablespoons crushed candy canes (to taste)
- Over low heat, slowly melt bakers chocolate and vegetable shortening on the stove top
- Crush the KinniToos cookies to small bits, reserve
- Place parchment paper over a cookie sheet and spread the melted chocolate over top in a thin layer
- Sprinkle the crushed KinniToos and crushed candy canes on top, using as much as you’d like
- Place in the refrigerator for at least an hour until hardened.
- Break into small pieces and eat away!
Post sponsored by Kinnikinnick Foods. Custom recipe created by Devan McGuinness.
Interested in trying it out? Purchase Kinnikinnick Foods Chocolate Vanilla KinniToos at your local store or buy online.
Share This Post: Tweet