I have become a big fan of trying new things to eat and thinking outside the box a little. We are trying to infuse more healthy options into our diet. We generally eat pretty well, but when the cravings for salt (and crunch texture) comes, we have been known to reach for some potato chips.
There are a lot that are gluten free, but really they’re not healthy. I heard about kale chips as an alternative and decided to give them a go. I was thrilled with how easy these were to make and well, they were delicious!
- Serves: 6
- Calories: 58
- Fat: 2.5g
- Carbohydrates: 2.5g
- Sodium: 180mg
- Fiber: 1.5g
- 1 bunch of kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt (or sea salt)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Wash and dry the kale thoroughly.
- With a knife, remove the kale leaves from the stem and break into bit sized pieces.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle on salt place onto a cookie sheet and into preheated oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes until edges are brown
Share This Post: Tweet