I have been so absent lately, which is SO not like me. I miss you guys — & February kicked my butt — I am so glad to see it over now. We had sickness after sickness and then back again over here. A few bouts of the flu, a couple times with pinkeye. Colds, runny noses, throats so sore we couldn’t swallow. It’s been … interesting. I am so looking forward to getting back into normal routine that has the kids in school, me back to work and sunny, warmer weather!
I have been in such a funk lately that I haven’t had the energy to get to know my new readers and connect with all you who take the time to read. So, I thought it would be fun to do a little of a get-to-know me. It’s been a while since I’ve done one of the random about me stuff. It’s not all about me though so make sure you leave me a comment with a random fact or two (or five) about you too.
1. I have never eaten a corn dog.
2. I have a thing about feet — like really — i HATE them & i know hate is a strong word… trust me, i mean it.
3. I am afraid of fire. It really scares me and because of that, I’ve never lit a lighter in my life
4. I have never had a pop-tart
5. I could eat tacos or other Mexican food until I explode.
6. I am really shy & it’s because I have always hated the sound of my voice.
7. Growing up I wanted to be a veterinarian, until I realized I’m allergic to most animals with fur/hair
8. I eat pasta with a spoon. Pretty much all pasta: mac & cheese, spaghetti, lasagna
9. I don’t care for those hot, all-inclusive week-long vacations. I’m not sun person and would be happier anyplace that’s quiet and away
10. When I was first eating gluten-free, I was terrified I would never enjoy food again. Happy to report, I eat awesomely!
:: your turn — please comment with some random fact about you — I want to get to know you!::
|check out today’s post on Being Pregnant:What Your Baby Name Choice Says About You|